I wrote the posts below to share my understanding, in particular with new students coming to robotics. Feel free to e-mail me whenever you find something unclear.
- Floating base estimation
- How do biped robots walk?
- Prototyping a walking pattern generator
- What is a controller?
- Contact modes
- Contact stability
- Equations of motion
- Friction cones
- Newton-Euler equations
- Point de non-basculement
- Screw axes
- Screw theory
- Wrench friction cones
- Zero-tilting moment point
- Converting robot models to OpenRAVE
- Getting started with OpenRAVE
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JAXON
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JVRC-1
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: Romeo
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 16.04
- Troubleshooting OpenRAVE installation
Online robotics ressources
Pierre-Brice Wieber: Lecture on Walking Motion Control
Awesome lecture on walking motion control given by Pierre-Brice Wieber at the Humanoid Soccer School 2013 in Bonn, Germany.
Derek Dreyer: How to Write Papers So People Can Read Them
Great, short talk with examples and practicle principles on how to improve the writing of scientific papers.
Book: Introduction to Open-Source Robotics
Online robotics course on manipulator kinematics, motion planning and force control.
How to integrate the equations of motion.
Tutorial: Control Challenges
Online game where you write control algorithms to achieve some goal, for instance stabilizing an inverted pendulum. Runs in browser.