I'm writing tutorials for students coming to robotics. Feel free to write me if you have questions or remarks on parts that you find unclear.
- Equations of motion
- Friction model
- Newton-Euler equations
- Screw algebra
- Screw axes
- Zero-tilting Moment Point
- Getting started with OpenRAVE
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JAXON
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JVRC-1
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: Romeo
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 16.04
- Troubleshooting OpenRAVE installation
Introduction to Open-Source Robotics
Online robotics course on manipulator kinematics, motion planning and force control.
GJK Collision Detection
On collision detection, Minkowski sums and differences, on the blog of the dyn4j project.
Frequently Asked Questions in Polyhedral Computation
The excellent FAQ by Komei Fukuda. It will teach you all the basics about polytopes and duality.