I'm writing posts and tutorials for new students coming to robotics. Feel free to write me if you have questions on any part of these.
- Contact modes
- Contact stability
- Equations of motion
- Friction model
- Newton-Euler equations
- Point de non-basculement
- Screw axes
- Screw theory
- Zero-tilting moment point
- Getting started with OpenRAVE
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JAXON
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: JVRC-1
- Humanoid model for OpenRAVE: Romeo
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Installing OpenRAVE on Ubuntu 16.04
- Troubleshooting OpenRAVE installation
Pierre-Brice Wieber: Lecture on Walking Motion Control
Awesome lecture on walking motion control given by Pierre-Brice Wieber at the Humanoid Soccer School 2013 in Bonn, Germany.
Online game where you write control algorithms to achieve some goal, for instance stabilizing an inverted pendulum. Runs in browser.
Introduction to Open-Source Robotics
Online robotics course on manipulator kinematics, motion planning and force control.
Frequently Asked Questions in Polyhedral Computation
The excellent FAQ by Komei Fukuda. It will teach you all the basics about polytopes and duality.